Additional Coverage of the HfS Event> More
Russian President Vladimir Putin is hoarding gold and palladium as part of his anti-US dollar crusade.> More
Lessons From Another Third-Party-Vendor-Based Data Breach
18 November 2014 - spendmatters.com
How the Home Depot Breach Happened
- Richard Beaumont
18 November 2014 - spendmatters.com/uk
Getting Procurement On Track at the Co-operative Bank
- Copper Resilient in India
21 November 2014 - metalminer.com
Despite oversupply copper prices have remained remarkably stable in India.
- Generic Drugs
21 November 2014 - hcmatters.com
Skyrocketing Prices Signal Industry Re-set?
News on Spend Matters UK
- How do you choose procurement technology that grows with you?
- Down the Procurement Lift with HCSA, Xchanging, Procurious and Peace
- This Week’s Summary of Articles from Public Spend Matters Europe
- Health Care Supplies Association Dinner and Awards
Latest from MetalMiner
- In Putin’s Russia, Gold and Palladium Hoard You!
- Copper Retaining Its Value in India
- Amplats Hopes Electrical Fuel Cells Grow Into a New Platinum Market
- Settlement Reached With U.S. Steel, ArcelorMittal in Price-Fixing Lawsuit
- Copper Inches Up as Japan Hints at Recession-Busting Stimulus
News on Spend Matters
- Waste Matters! (Food Waste, That Is)
- AmEx’s Expense Tool Redesign – Their Employees Leave The Card at Home
- Is Your Firm Overpaying for High Bandwidth Capacity?
- Infosys Loses Top Execs After Over Billing Apple, Amazon Adds Robots to Workforce
- Lessons From the HfS Blueprint Session Applied to Procurement Services Delivery
News on Healthcare Matters
- Generic Drugs: Skyrocketing Prices Signal Industry Re-set?
- GHX Closes on Vendormate Acquisition
- Premier and Johns Hopkins Partner To Develop New Clinical and Operational Models
- Collaboration —via SRM– Redefined
- GPOs Taking Steps to Help Hospitals Combat Ebola Virus
(And How to Capture It)> Read in Supplier Management
PM on PPM: Chief Research Officer Pierre Mitchell on procurement performance management (PPM)> Read in Analysis