Now the big question is should it be more Tattooine or Endor?> More
28 July 2014 - spendmatters.com
When policy and supply chain traceability requirements do more harm than good
- New solution providers - Bolero
25 July 2014 - spendmatters.com/uk
A platform to digitise the trading world?
- Eldonna Lewis Fernandez Explains Negotiation
29 July 2014 - metalminer.com
Eldonna Lewis Fernandez says never underestimate the importance of building good relationships with suppliers.
- The Devolution of Intelligence
29 July 2014 - hcmatters.com
A Good Will Hunting Inspired Rant
News on Spend Matters UK
- Sievo and the big question; do you really want to understand your procurement savings?
- The top 5 challenges for the Chief Procurement Officer
- NHS Procurement – so who do we blame for the dodgy spend data?
- Iasta and Selectica – still in the honeymoon period, or is anyone throwing things yet?
Latest from MetalMiner
- Lucas Chooses High Design by Picking Architects Gang, Yansong for Star Wars Museum
- Q&A: Former Raytheon Contract Negotiator on Supplier Relationships, Riding Harleys
- Lead, The Laggard in Recent Metal Price Rises
- The World Waits As UC Rusal-LME Aluminum Warehousing Appeal is Heard in London
- Copper Falters on Surplus Fears, Freeport Completes Deal to Export Indonesian Concentrate
News on Spend Matters
- The White House and SupplierPay: From the Basics to the Behind the Scenes
- Price of Charcoal (Just Another Part of the BBQ Supply Chain)
- Dollar Tree to Buy Family Dollar for $8.5B, McDonald’s Pulls Meat Products from Chinese Menus
- Coupa Versus the Suite Wor(l)d
- New Downloadable Paper from Trade Financing Matters
News on Healthcare Matters
- The Devolution of Intelligence: A Good Will Hunting Inspired Rant
- Google’s “Baseline Study” to Use Crowd Sourcing to Get Better Picture of Human Health
- Transactions Vs. Relationships –Why the CFO Suite Keeps Trumping Procurement
- Despite Required Investments –ACOs Rapidly Growing
- What Could HIPAA Possibly Have to do with the VA Scandal?
Should Coupa's solution be considered a suite?> Read in Procurement Commentary
LeanLinking is an innovative Danish company that brings a Facebook-like solution to supplier management.> Read in Procurement Commentary
Systems need to accommodate the data types and user types across the source-to-pay continuum.> Read in Contract Management