Qingdao port scandal is a boon to western copper warehouse operators.> More
P2P and Procurement Applications
30 July 2014 - spendmatters.com
The cloud ain't so simple.
- New solution providers - Bolero
25 July 2014 - spendmatters.com/uk
A platform to digitise the trading world?
- Steel in India at the Half
30 July 2014 - metalminer.com
A couple of big developments in the steel story in India have refocused a spotlight on the sector.
- The Devolution of Intelligence
29 July 2014 - hcmatters.com
A Good Will Hunting Inspired Rant
News on Spend Matters UK
- A guide to buying music for marketing procurement executives
- Spend Matters 50 To Watch — Seal Software
- LGA National Procurement Strategy – some good ideas but no implementation plan?
- Sievo and the big question; do you really want to understand your procurement savings?
Latest from MetalMiner
- Qingdao Warehouse Scandal Opens Door for Western Warehouse Operators
- India Plans to Trim its SAIL, Taiwan’s China Steel Corp. Investing in Gujarat
- First Half of 2014 For India’s Steel Sector: So Far, So Good?
- Construction MMI®: Rebar Down as Nucor, Gerdau, ArcelorMittal NA Hike Prices
- French Nickel Miner Eramet in the Black After First Half of 2014
News on Spend Matters
- 50 Shades of Pay: The Blueprint for the Joy of Spend Analysis
- 50 Shades of Pay: Spend Analysis’s Many Profitable Pleasures
- What Procurement Professionals Can Learn From That Internet Obsession, Candy Crush
- General Mills Pledges to Cut Emissions in Supply Chain, Russia May Ban U.S. Poultry Imports
- Webinar on Thursday: Are Digital Signatures that Important? Yes, Indeed
News on Healthcare Matters
- HCA Has Blowout Quarter
- Former Procter & Gamble CEO Confirmed to Lead VA
- The Devolution of Intelligence: A Good Will Hunting Inspired Rant
- Google’s “Baseline Study” to Use Crowd Sourcing to Get Better Picture of Human Health
- Transactions Vs. Relationships –Why the CFO Suite Keeps Trumping Procurement
Should Coupa's solution be considered a suite?> Read in Procurement Commentary
LeanLinking is an innovative Danish company that brings a Facebook-like solution to supplier management.> Read in Procurement Commentary