Will the newly closed Accenture and Procurian deal set off a death match of sorts in the procurement BPO world?> More
What the Fed's actions will have to do with precious metals' future performance.> More
About That Program out of Amsterdam
6 December 2013 - spendmatters.com
Hiring alcoholics is controversial. But the program has its logic.
- Over on the U.S. Site...
6 December 2013 - spendmatters.co.uk
Accenture and Procurian - Hunger Games - metaphors - industrial policy - and a very hipster movie
- GOES Price Blocks Renewables Rise
6 December 2013 - metalminer.com
Grain-oriented electrical steel keeps the index bobbling along bottom.
- Hiring for Talent
6 December 2013 - hcmatters.com
Hiring Practices in Healthcare Must Evolve
News on Spend Matters UK
- US Procurement News: Accenture, Procurian, Umami, Hunger Games, Industrial Policy, and Frances Ha
- Down the Procurement Pub with Mars, CIPS, France, Accenture and the Hunger Games
- Nelson Mandela, 1918-2013
- Using your procurement skills in everyday life – does it happen?
Latest from MetalMiner
- Radioactive Cobalt-60: Be Careful What You Steal With Your Hot Little Hands
- AK Steel, ATI Happy, But GOES Price Plunge Blocks Renewables Index From Recovery
- US Fed Decisions to Bust Gold, Silver Price Forecasts for 2014?
- Norsk Hydro To Up CapEx By Almost 40%; Chinese Aluminum Scrap Price Down
- Norilsk Nickel Anticipating Palladium Shortage As Early As 2014; Nickel Spot Price Up
News on Spend Matters
- “We Suck Less” is Not a Good National Industrial Policy
- Supplier Diversity From a Diverse Perspective
- Using DMAIC 2.0 to Blow Up the N-step Procurement Process
- What Should We Make of the EPA’s New Sustainable Purchasing Guidelines?
- Accenture Closes Procurian Deal: May the 2014 Procurement BPO “Hunger Games” Begin
News on Healthcare Matters
- Hiring for Talent, Not for Tenure
- Johns Hopkins Expands its Relationship with Premier
- VHA Sponsors Final UDI Rule Educational Webcast
- Cleveland Clinic, University Hospitals and Case Western Collaborate on Big Data Initiative
- GHX Healthcare Predictions for 2014
Thomas looks at some comments from Kenton Clarke (CEO of DiversityBusiness.com).> Read in Procurement Commentary