Thus far it's just fanciful thinking but if we were going to do it-- a pub is where it'd be held.> More
The Indian Supreme Court lifted its iron ore ban in Goa state Monday but limits mean it might already be too late> More
Procurement's Role in the Financial Supply Chain
23 April 2014 - spendmatters.com
Take our snap poll-- and get the chance to win a $100 Amazon gift card.
- Managing professional services
22 April 2014 - spendmatters.com/uk
Are you getting lamb or beef?
- No Pain No Gain for Aluminum Buyers
23 April 2014 - metalminer.com
An in-depth look at the wildly distorted base price and premium situation.
- Biggest Threat to Syrians
21 April 2014 - hcmatters.com
Collapsed Healthcare System
News on Spend Matters UK
- Supply Chain Finance – Oxygen finds the local government atmosphere agreeable
- Managing professional services – are you getting lamb or beef?
- blurGroup shares crash, revenue recognition issues, results announcement delayed
- Cocoa prices on the rise – consider hedging, buy lots of chocolate!
Latest from MetalMiner
- Lifting of Indian Iron Ore Ban Might Not Bring the Boom Many Expect
- Getting India’s Steel Industry Back on Track
- Goa Iron Ore Mining Seen as Salvation to the Indian State’s Economy
- LME Warehouse Mess: No Pain, No Gain for Industrial Aluminum Buyers
- Nickel Hits 14-Month High, Vale and BHP Billiton Enjoying the Ride
News on Spend Matters
- What’s in My Contracts and Where are They? Arrgh!
- Exploring the Evolution of IT and Strategic Sourcing (Part 1)
- An Update on Crossflow Payments: Trade Financing and Free EDI/invoice Connectivity Rocketing Up
- El Niño Weather Event May Lead to Global Food Supply Disruption
- General Mills Reverses Controversial No-Sue Plans, Pfizer Approached AstraZeneca with Takeover Offer
News on Healthcare Matters
- Breaking News: FTC Orders ProMedica to Divest Itself of Toledo’s St. Luke’s Hospital
- Clinical Link Enhancement: ZirMed Announces New, Secure, HIPAA-Compliant Messaging Feature
- MedSnap ID Now Available To GNYHA Services And Essensa Healthcare Members
- Is the “Office Visit” Becoming Cheeky? House Calls Are Making a Strong Comeback
- Collapsed Healthcare System May Be Biggest Threat to Syrians
Trade financing and free EDI/invoice connectivity rocketing up> Read in Invoicing
Should we take action as soon as serious problems become evident? Or let them rectify?> Read in Commentary
A critical partnership with good implications for procurement and legal.> Read in Breaking News