Lessons From Another Third-Party-Vendor-Based Data Breach
18 November 2014 - spendmatters.com
How the Home Depot Breach Happened
26 November 2014 - spendmatters.com/uk
Quindell - Is Procurement in the Insurance Sector Competent?
- Happy Thanksgiving
27 November 2014 - metalminer.com
Even with prices down it's been a year to be thankful for in metals.
- For Stress Relief
26 November 2014 - hcmatters.com
A Holiday Conversation Strategy
News on Spend Matters UK
- Who Gets to Keep Procurement Savings – our Paper Answers this Question!
- IT Supply Chain Developments and Their Impact on Buying Decisions – Part 5
- NHS Procurement – Value Means Considering Cost AND Outcomes
- AMEE/Spend Network Study Reveals High-Risk Supply Chain in UK Government Spending
Latest from MetalMiner
- MetalMiner Thanksgiving: What I’m Thankful For
- Goldman Sachs, BASF, HSBC Hit With Platinum and Palladium Price Fixing Lawsuit
- MetalMiner’s Most-Read: Lynas, Molycorp in a Fight; Pickled Steel; Autodesk’s New Offerings
- Zinc: Done or Setting Up For a New Run?
- How Can You Put a Price on Disaster? Cambridge Found a Way
News on Spend Matters
- Best Of: Bad Procurement Lessons
- Thanksgiving Travel, Black Friday Shopping and Holiday Shipping
- The West Coast Port Problem and How It’s Disrupting the Supply Chain
- Did it Get Hot in Here? (Or is it Just the Latest Edition of 50 Shades of Pay?)
- Identifying And Responding to Risks Faced By A Global Workforce: T&E Meets Risk Management (Part 2)
News on Healthcare Matters
- For Stress Relief: A Holiday Conversation Strategy
- GAO Urges HHS to Study How Hospitals Report “Sharebacks”
- Is Medical Device Data The New Lifeblood Of The Industry?
- Gartner Announces Rankings of its 2014 Healthcare Supply Chain Top 25
- Generic Drugs: Skyrocketing Prices Signal Industry Re-set?
TandE Meets Risk Management (Part 2)> Read in Risk Performance and Compliance
TandE Meets Risk Management> Read in Risk Performance and Compliance